Prayer is an important part of our ministry to you. If you have a prayer request, please let us know using the form below, and our special team of prayer partners will be sure to cover you in prayer!
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
James 5:16 Confess your sins to one another and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
Prayer Request Submission Guidelines
- To help the prayer request process please capitalise proper names. Only include first names when referencing people.
- Prayer requests asking the prayer partners to send you money cannot be posted.
- Prayer requests containing any exact monetary figures or amounts cannot be posted.
- Prayer request containing an excessive number of full stops (periods), exclamation marks, and symbols other than normal punctuation cannot be posted.
- Prayer requests attacking any denomination, local church or individuals within or without any church cannot be posted.
- Requests submitted for a particular individual to fall in love with you will not be posted.
- Anything submitted that is not a prayer request, such as an actual prayer, question or a statement, will not be posted unless it is relevant to the request.
- Please limit your requests to one per week unless it is urgent because of the large amount of requests.